Companies seeking a highly productive, compact 12-inch capacity drum-style chipper can turn to the Bandit Intimidator 12XP. The 12XP features a 24-inch diameter drum with a large 14 1/4-inch high by 17-inch wide throat opening, to easily process large brush stacks and limbs.
Powerful dual feed wheels mounted in Bandit’s proven slide box feed system provide direct down pressure to material entering the chipper, requiring little-to-no trim work on material before feeding it through the chipper. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder is a great feature providing extra hydraulic down pressure reducing chainsaw work, which makes the unit easier to feed to increase productivity.
The 12XP’s drum turns at a lower RPM with greater torque. Because of this the synchronized feed system never underfeeds or forces material against the drum. The result is a more efficiently fed chipper that reduces idle time, and translates to fuel savings up to 30 percent. The most common maintenance items are easy to access on Bandit chippers, so daily maintenance is quick and simple. Bolt-in knives are easy to change through the chipper hood, and all service areas are conveniently located, including all grease points.
- 12 inch capacity
- 49.4 – 145 horsepower gas and diesel engine options available
- 24″ diameter x 18 3/4″ wide drum with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2″ diameter x 16 3/8″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- 29″ high x 54″ infeed with folding tray
- Single 7,000 pound axle with 235/80R 16″ tires
- 360 degree hand crank discharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim
- 5,500 lbs
- 25 gallon fuel tank
- 120 ft/min feed rate
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page