The Bandit Intimidator 18XP Track is a very popular all-terrain chipper, especially with companies performing land clearing and wildfire mitigation services. With a 20.5-inch by 20.875-inch throat opening, 37-inch diameter drum, CAT 305CR rubber track undercarriage, aggressive diesel engine options and Bandit’s Slide Box Feed System it dominates everything else in the self-propelled 18-inch chipper category. It’s manueverable, powerful, and capable of easily processing large limbs and trees in difficult-to-access terrain.
The Intimidator 18XP has a powerful drum reinforced with internal baffles. The rugged construction and heavy-duty components throughout help ensure long life and trouble-free performance. We realize what it costs when a chipper is down, and though we can’t eliminate all downtime, we do our best to minimize it. That’s why maintenance items are positioned for easy access.
The 18XP offers user friendly options like the solid infeed tray with a heavy duty rim to enhance the infeeds durabilty. The 25-inch wide feed wheels in lieu of the standard 20-inch wheels make it easier for the feed system to collapse limbs into the the chippers throat.
Gas and diesel engine options are available ranging from 120 to 174 horsepower. Most configurations can keep the machine under 10,000 pounds.
- 18-inch capacity
- 165 to 174 horsepower gas and diesel engine options
- 37″ diameter x 22″ wide drum with four knives
- (2) 10 5/8″ diameter x 20″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- (2) 32.3 CID hydraulic motors
- 33 3/4″ high x 64″ wide infeed with folding tray
- Caterpillar 305CR rubber track undercarriage
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim
- 13,500 lbs
- 50 gallon fuel tank
- 100 ft/min feed rate
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page