Powered by a 24.8-HP Kubota diesel engine producing 11.3 gpm of auxiliary hydraulic flow from the single remote auxiliary lines, the Boxer 600HD provides all the power needed for tough jobs. The 600HD features a 74″ hinge pin height and a 531 lb rated operating capacity, with a tip capacity of 1,535 lbs. and fixed track width of 34.7″.
The 600HD boasts a variety of new features, including a redesigned platform with added creature comforts, hydrostatic drive, piloted joystick controls, rubber-isolated hydraulic components, tightened boom tolerances and a whole lot more!
Rest assured WTD Equipment’s service department is here for you throughout the life of your equipment.
- 24.8-HP Kubota Diesel Engine
- 1,535 lb (695 kg) tip capacity
- 531 lb (241 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- Stand-on platform with generous hip padding and added creature comforts for operator safety and comfort
- Dual hydrostatic operating system
- Piloted joystick controls with rocker-activated auxiliaries
- Rubber-isolated hydraulic components
- Well-balanced and stable
- Excellent ground speed
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page