The CMC 42F tracked aerial lift is the most compact, and affordable model in the line CMC Tracked Aerial Lifts. This narrow access lift features up to 42′ 7″ of working height, up to 27′ 10″ of side reach, with a weight of 3,483 lbs. All of this comes in a compact package 31″ wide, giving this lift the capability to enter virtually any standard door to access tight areas where other lifts simply can’t.
The CMC 42F features a user-friendly hydraulic control station on both the ground and in the basket. These fast-proportional hydraulic controls make it easy and intuitive for the operator to learn and get work done immediately. The CMC 42F comes standard with the Honda GX390 gas engine as well as a 120V 20A plug-in electric motor. The plug-in electric motor allows you to operate quietly without engine fumes while working indoors.
Looking to demo the CMC 42F tracked lift? Give us a call at 877-501-4988.
Are you located in California, Montana, or Idaho? Check out our West Coast Travel Demo Program!
- 42′ 7″ working height
- Up to 27′ 10″ lateral outreach
- 31″ wide transport mode (will enter virtually any doorway)
- 15″ ground clearance with tracks
- Fixed two-man aluminum basket (43″ x 27″ x 55″)
- Proportional travel mode with wired remote control
- Outrigger piston protective covers
- LED display for error code detection
- Honda GX390 gas engine
- High-pressure air and water hose in the basekt
- 120V Plug-in electric motor
- 12V Electrical socket in the basket
- Fast proportional hydraulic controls
- 12 month warranty
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page
- ANSI (TUV) and CSA certified
- Meets & exceeds OSHA safety requirements
- Emergency stop button in reach of operator at all times
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Waterproof safety switches
- Redundant safety monitoring systems
- Basket weight sensor & overload alarm: meets & exceeds new OSHA requirement
- Lateral reach monitor and alarm for when maximum has been reached
- Easy to use self-diagnostic LED display