The CMC 50F tracked lift is the mid-level F-Series compact lift. This narrow access lift features up to 50′ of working height, up to 26′ 11″ of side reach, with a weight of 5,180 lbs. All of this comes in a compact package 31″ wide, giving this lift the capability to enter virtually any standard door to access tight areas where other lifts simply can’t.
The CMC 50F features a user-friendly hydraulic control station on both the ground and in the basket. These fast-proportional hydraulic controls make it easy and intuitive for the operator to learn and get work done immediately. The CMC 50F comes standard with a fixed two-man aluminum basket, a Honda GX390 gas engine and a 120V 20A plug-in electric motor. The plug-in electric motor allows you to operate quietly without engine fumes while working indoors.
Looking to demo the CMC 50F tracked lift? Give us a call at 877-501-4988.
Are you located in California, Montana, or Idaho? Check out our West Coast Travel Demo Program!
- 50′ working height
- Up to 26′ 11″ lateral outreach
- 31″ wide transport mode (will enter virtually any doorway)
- 15″ ground clearance with tracks
- Fixed two-man aluminum basket (43″ x 27″ x 55″)
- Proportional travel mode with wired remote control
- Outrigger piston protective covers
- LED display for error code detection
- Honda GX390 gas engine
- High-pressure air and water hose in the basket
- 120V Plug-in electric motor
- 12V Electrical socket in the basket
- Fast proportional hydraulic controls
- 12 month warranty
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page
- ANSI (TUV) and CSA certified
- Meets & exceeds OSHA safety requirements
- Emergency stop button in reach of operator at all times
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Waterproof safety switches
- Redundant safety monitoring systems
- Basket weight sensor & overload alarm: meets & exceeds new OSHA requirement
- Lateral reach monitor and alarm for when maximum has been reached
- Easy to use self-diagnostic LED display