The CMC 72HD+ Arbor Pro tracked lift is yet another rugged lift designed specifically for the tree care industry. This new rugged next generation lift is capable of 72 ft working height, up to 41 ft lateral reach, and a basket weight capacity of up to 507 lbs.
Like the rest of the CMC Arbor Pro series, the 72HD+ Arbor Pro folds down to 35’’ wide in transport mode for easy travel through any 36’’ gate.
Equipped with many new standard versatile features such as radio remote controls, automatic chassis self-leveling, standard Kubota Z602 17HP diesel engine and an unique ultra-compact 9’ x 11’ 6’’ footprint, this lift will work in places no other lift is capable of entering or working, offering tree services more advantages and the best lift value in the world.
Looking to demo the CMC 72HD+ Arbor Pro tracked lift? Give us a call at 877-501-4988.
Are you located in California, Montana, or Idaho? Check out our West Coast Travel Demo Program!
- 72 ft working height
- Up to 41 ft lateral outreach
- 35″ wide transport mode (will enter virtually any doorway)
- Self-load/unload and operate as a rear mount forestry bucket truck
- Single-man aluminum bucket with quick connect bracket (24″ x 24″ x 39″)
- Radio remote controls — Set of 4 sliding outrigger pads
- Outrigger piston protective covers
- Vertically/horizontally adjustable black rubber tracks
- Kubota model Z602-E3B, 17 HP diesel engine
- Storage box with on-board battery charger for radio remote
- 12V Emergency battery let down system
- Jib movement 90°
- Turret rotation +/- 710°
- Basket rotation +/- 90°
- Maximum slope to stabilize 15° (27%)
- Maximum slope approach angle 31° (57%)
- Gradeability (maximum climbing angle) 17° (30%)*
- Lightweight 6,614 lbs
- Travel speed 1.5 mph
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page
- ANSI (TUV) and CSA certified
- Meets & exceeds OSHA safety requirements
- Emergency stop button in reach of operator at all times
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Waterproof safety switches
- Redundant safety monitoring systems
- Basket weight sensor & overload alarm: meets & exceeds new OSHA requirement
- 12V Emergency let-down system