The CMC 75L tracked lift is the latest and most advanced CMC lift specifically developed from the ground up for the rental industry. The 75L combines many aspects and maneuverability of smaller more compact CMC lifts, but offers the features of the larger CMC lifts, in practical and efficient new model.
Operational simplicity combined with intuitive basket operational controls, combined with an outreach up to 41 feet with 441 lbs, and 75 ft of working height, makes this lift extraordinarily versatile and nimble.
The CMC 75L is designed with a double pantograph lower elevator with the next generation ultra light advanced high strength steel upper boom. This design provides the best combination of a compact, light weight, yet very strong and maneuverable lift, where operators have maximum unrestricted outreach with 441 lb basket weight in any position.
This machines weighs 6,768 lbs, which allows for easy transport in the United States, making it easy to tow behind your work truck.
The CMC 75L is built rugged and solid, so rental companies can rest assured their customers will feel safe and secure. The solid feel will bring back happy repeat rental customers time after time.
Looking to demo the CMC 75L tracked lift? Give us a call at 877-501-4988.
Are you located in California, Montana, or Idaho? Check out our West Coast Travel Demo Program!
- 75 ft working height
- Up to 40’8″ lateral outreach
- 35″ wide transport mode (will enter virtually any doorway)
- Single-man fiberglass bucket with quick connect bracket (24″ x 24″ x 39″)
- Radio remote controls
- Set of 4 sliding outrigger pads
- Outrigger piston protective covers
- Horizontally adjustable black rubber tracks
- Kubota model Z602-E3B, 17 HP diesel engine
- Storage box with on-board battery charger for radio remote
- 12V Emergency battery let down system
- Jib movement 90°
- Turret rotation +/- 710°
- Basket rotation +/- 90°
- Maximum slope to stabilize 8° (14%)
- Maximum slope approach angle 16° (29%)
- Gradeability (maximum climbing angle) 17° (30%)*
- Lightweight 7,055 lbs
- Travel speed up to 1.5 mph
- 110V/230V 16A electrical socket basket mounted with GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter)
- 12V 8A electrical socket on the basket.
- High pressure air-water internally mounted, from the turret to basket outlet.
- Protective covers on emergency controls, electrical components and hydraulic lines.
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page
- ANSI (TUV) and CSA certified
- Meets & exceeds OSHA safety requirements
- Emergency stop button in reach of operator at all times
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Waterproof safety switches
- Redundant safety monitoring systems
- Basket weight sensor & overload alarm: meets & exceeds new OSHA requirement
- 12V Emergency let-down system