The CMC 83HD+ Arbor Pro is designed from the ground up specifically for the tree care industry. Most competitor mini lifts were designed for interior use only, which are built extremely light and use light duty components.
The ruggedized CMC 83HD+ Arbor Pro combines superior engineering with advanced control technology, designed for severe duty. This lift combines more standard features than any other lift in this class in the world. This is also one of the safest lifts you can operate and feel comfortable in, as it comes standard with more redundant safety devices to provide a safe work environment.
Additional features such as the ability to “truck mount” this self-propelled lift, on an under CDL chassis (min 17,000 GVWR to 19,500 GVWR recommended), allows this lift to be used as a rear mount bucket truck. Additionally, you also have the the ability to enter a 36″ gate all with ONE lift. This is the only lift in the world capable of this. The 83HD+ Arbor Pro can easily replace two lifts for the price of one.
The new turbo hydraulics allows the lift to operate three functions at once at full speed. This greatly speeds lift operation compared to any competitor lift, which are only capable of operating one function at a time.
The Arbor Pro comes equipped with a single-man fiberglass bucket (24″ x 24″ x 39″) with quick-connect bracket, outrigger piston protective covers, Kubota D-902 21.6 HP diesel engine, radio remote controls, hardwired MOBA basket control station, vertically & horizontally adjustable black rubber tracks, set of 4 sliding outrigger pads, storage box with on-board battery charger for radio remote, and the 12V emergency battery let down system.
To learn more about how the CMC 83HD+ Arbor Pro operates in comparison to a bucket truck, click here.
Looking to demo the CMC 83HD+ Arbor Pro tracked lift? Give us a call at 877-501-4988. If you’re located in California, Montana, or Idaho? Check out our West Coast Travel Demo Program!
- 83 ft working height
- Up to 46 ft lateral outreach
- 43 ft up and over reach
- 35″ wide transport mode (will enter virtually any doorway)
- 15″ ground clearance with tracks
- Turbo Hydraulics: operate 3 boom functions simultaneously
- Automatic boom park
- Self-load/unload and operate as a rear mount forestry bucket truck
- Single-man fiberglass bucket with quick connect bracket (24″ x 24″ x 39″)
- Radio remote controls
- Set of 4 sliding outrigger pads
- Outrigger piston protective covers
- Vertically/horizontally adjustable black rubber tracks
- Kubota model D-902, 21.6 HP diesel engine
- Hardwired MOBA basket control station
- Storage box with on-board battery charger for radio remote
- 12V Emergency battery let down system
- Jib movement 90°
- Turret rotation +/- 400°
- Basket rotation +/- 90°
- Maximum slope to stabilize 19° (34%)
- Maximum slope approach angle 14° (25%)
- Gradeability (maximum climbing angle) 19° (34%)*
- Lightweight 8,500 lbs
- Travel speed 0-3 mph (three speeds)
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page
- ANSI (TUV) and CSA certified
- Meets & exceeds OSHA safety requirements
- Emergency stop button in reach of operator at all times
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Waterproof safety switches
- Redundant safety monitoring systems
- Basket weight sensor & overload alarm: meets & exceeds new OSHA requirement
- Lateral reach monitor and alarm for when maximum has been reached
- Easy to use self-diagnostic LED display
- Automatic chassis self-leveling
- Automatic boom park
- 12V Emergency let-down system