Are you an expert at Google? Are you a self-starter? Do you like puzzles? Does solving mysteries appeal to you? Does finding that hard to find item for a customer make your day? A growing, independent specialty truck and equipment dealership is adding to their tight-knit team.
The Parts Specialist role requires a great attitude with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently, but in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have prior parts experience in the automotive/equipment industry and thrives on customer service.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for reception and tracking of incoming freight.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines.
- Maintain warehouse inventory, bin location, cycle counting.
- Coordinate with internal order for our Shop technicians, email, and by phone. Ensure all customers’ orders are accurate and delivered in a timely manner. Responsible for accuracy of PO’s ordered through vendors and tracking of status while ensuring compliance to all local and federal regulations.
- Responsible for keeping update on product knowledge.
- Ensure accuracy of received PO’s and maintain records of all parts PO’s.
- Perform regular cycle count and ensure compliance to inventory management procedures.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures according to employee handbook.
- Participate in various training programs to enhance knowledge on all processes.
- Attend all open book and departmental meetings and maintain relationships with all management.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and have a valid driver’s license.
- CDK experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers. Basic skills are required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to learn how to operate a forklift.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with shipping/receiving preferred.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous tree care/arbor industry experience. Not required but a major bonus!
- Previous parts or dealership experience preferred.
- Previous inventory control experience preferred.
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation