With a rated chipping capacity of 21 inches, a huge 24.5-inch by 26-inch chipper throat opening, Bandit’s Slide Box Feed System and engine options up to 350 horsepower, the Bandit Intimidator 21XP Track is the ultimate self-propelled hand-fed chipper. This machine has no problem processing large whole trees, designed for tree services specializing in large tree take downs, land clearing operations, or any projects requiring the highest levels of production and performance. It rides on a CAT 308 steel track undercarriage with larger tracks available. With high-horsepower diesel options the Intimidator 21XP Track dominates difficult terrain, be it steep hills or soft ground.
The Bandit Intimidator 21XP track drum chipper is the largest hand-fed chipper offered. It’s powerful feed system generates approximately 10,824 pounds of pulling power. It’s standard hydraulic lift cylinder further enhances productivity by providing hydraulic down pressure as needed, reducing chainsaw work.
Choose from a variety of engines based on each users specific chipping needs ranging from 174 to 350 horsepower. Equipped with a 37” diameter drum the 21XP allows much of the material to be chipped on the bottom half of the drum, with the grain of the wood like a disc style chipper. Material is chipped using less energy and less vibration, maximizing fuel economy and reducing maintenance.
- 21-inch capacity
- 275 to 350 horsepower diesel engine options
- 37″ diameter x 24″ wide drum with four knives
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 32″ wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor)
- (1) 15 3/4″ diameter x 32″ wide feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor / chain)
- 41″ high x 64″ wide infeed hopper with folding tray
- Caterpillar 308CR steel track undercarriage
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- 18,000 lbs
- 50 gallon fuel tank
- 100 ft/min feed rate
- Need financing? No Problem! Click here to go to our financing page